Thursday, September 27, 2012

Knitting Recap.

I've been doing a lot of knitting.



I made a Totoro!

It was a present for a friend of mine. The pattern came from Ravelry, which is one of the best things I have every discovered. Ever.

I still don't like the tummy, but it was a pain in the ass, and the gauge was wayyyy too tight and it hurt my fingers. I'm not a perfectionist. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I made Socks for Ballet Flats!

I think I'll make them a bit longer next time, but really, not a bad pattern. They knit up pretty quick. I hate the feeling of wearing shoes and no socks, but its a bit awkward to wear full socks with a dress or something. So, found these. They do show a bit on the sides--as you can see in the picture. However, this makes be want to put a cute edging on them! I must look into this.

More projects to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment