Friday, October 19, 2012

Totally Awesome Witches Hats!

My mother posted a picture of these on my facebook wall, I have no idea where they came from. These were not my idea!

Step 1: Buy Keebler Orginal Fudge Strip Cookies, frosting (orange is optional. I had to use food dye to make it so), and Hersey's kisses.
Step 2: Turn a cookie upside-down.
Step 3: Place small ball of icing in center.
Step 4: Smash unwrapped Kiss onto icing.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit.


I think I'm going to make these for a Hallowe'en Party. They are really too easy not to.

Helpful hint: If you're using frosting from a jar (as I did), I found that scooping some up intoa teaspoon measure, and then collecting that on a knife in a circular manner, then placing on the cookie gave it a more uniform ball. Pain in the ass otherwise. 

These are really delicious! The orange isn't as bright as I would have liked them, but next batch will be better.


Happy Hallowe'en!


No comments:

Post a Comment