Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Its been a little while

But I was hard at work! Here are a few things that I've done in the past month.

I finished my Dad's Christmas present (Yeahhhhh month late), and I shipped it Priority Mail today. So happy to be DONE, I can't even begin to tell you.

In an attempt to clean up the corner that is my desk, I made a bag for my stash. The pattern is super stretchy; it comfortably holds about half of my yarn! The plan is to hopefully have it empty by DragonCon, so that I may carry it around.

Its a really good size!

Obligatory Cat picture
I started on size 7 DPNs and then switched to 10.5 circulars once it got big enough. I brought the knitting to Friday Night Magic, and everyone thought I was knitting a hat. Mind you, I have knit quite a few hats there over the past few months, but anyway...

I'm thinking of getting into embroidery  its been a long time since I'd done anything of the sort, and it is very relaxing. I've had an inordinate amount of stress this past month, with a death in the family, finding out we had to move, finding out we can't afford to move, the rigors of Georgia Tech, and getting my credit card number stolen. Alas, Babylon.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment