Monday, August 13, 2012

The Beginning.

It seems a bit strange that it has come to this.

There are several things that define my actions in this time of my life.

One: I feel the need to lose the 'freshman 15' that took me 2 years to gain. My family history is to blame--my mother, around a similar age, gained an enormous amount of weight rather quickly, and I vowed to never become like this. So, I have taken it upon myself to stop the process before it happens, and get to a place with my body that I feel comfortable.

Two: I love to cook. Recently, this has been a direct battle with my dieting. I have a small frame, so limiting my caloric intake is really difficult--the line between weight loss and starving myself is around 100 calories. I've had to do a lot of thinking about how I view food. Its been an interesting journey.

Three: I like to knit! Its a hobby, and I've been knitting in some form since I was about 5. I like to think I can knit anything. Like to.

Four: I am a fan of post-apocalyptic fiction. Zombies, nuclear holocaust, etc--its all very fascinating.

Anyhoot, that's enough about me, lets find other things to talk about!


No comments:

Post a Comment